I studied my bachelor at a big, campus university. By this nature, all the faculties were collocated next to each other, allowing the student organizations from different departments to organize extra- curricular activities and conferences to a wide range of audiences. However, in despite of this potential audience pool, these activities were suffering from a low level of participation. This was a problem and university administration came up with a solution.
Meest recente berichten
- Fact based marketing: hoe onderbouw je het onderbuikgevoel?
- Meer conversie door de juiste incentive? Test het onbewuste brein
- Altijd al willen weten hoe jouw klant een keuze maakt?
- Help de klant kiezen door middel van zelfvertrouwen boosting
- What does it take for you to get it done? The role of intrinsic vs. extrinsic motivations on goal pursuit (1)